Saturday, May 10, 2008

Family Fun

I used to work with Laura a few years back so I was really pumped when she contacted me for photos. She was having her parents and her brothers and their families over and was using it as the perfect excuse for some family photos. I just loved soo many of the photos and I couldn't narrow it down so this a going to be a big one.

We started out just hanging out at the house and let the cousins catch up. Since baby Trevor lives in Vegas, him and Shane had a lot of staring to catch up on.
Laura and her wonderful family just recently rescued a dog from the SPCA. His name is Wisdom. Then we moved outside for all the photo fantasticness.









Our lovey dovey couple time
quickly took a frisky turn.
How adorable are Laura and her husband Mark?!
Laura's crazy family.






1 Comment:

Danielle said...

I love Grampa and Grandma holding the little baby but looking at each other! And the whole family in the trees- cool shot and positioning!

The picture B&W of all four kids is great too, and Laura's crazy family shot.

I don't know why I even bother trying to pick my favorites! I love them all!!!!