Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ashley

Meet sweet, adorable Ashley. I'm always excited to meet new families and I usually get a few butterflies in my stomach as I arrive at their house to meet them for the first time. What will they be like? Will we mesh well? Will they get me and my photo style or will they see right through to my dorky core? These are all the usual things I was thinking as a drove to met John, Joni and Ashley but all those thoughts quickly faded as soon as I met them. They are so laid back, down to earth and all around AWESOME. They made me feel right at home with their family and put up with any crazy idea that I had even snuggling up with their sleeping daughter in their yard amid the morning dew and ant hills. Enough talking let's get to the good stuff!




I really loved this tree in their back yard.



It's no secret by now that I'm a sucker for fat little baby feet. I LOVE how when they are so little it just doesn't seem to be enough room for those little chunky toes and the second ones sticks up higher than the rest.

Ashley fell asleep when we were walking back from the nearby beach so that lended itself perfectly for snuggly photos.

Thanks again John and Joni!

1 Comment:

Danielle said...

So great!

I am seriously addicted to B&W close ups of faces, but Ashley catching a snooze on her dad is more than I can take!

Breathtaking! I love the last one; sleeping baby and dad giving the Cool Water look and gorgeous mom up front!!!

Beautimous!