Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!!

It feels like forever since I've posted anything on my blog and believe me it's as hard on me as it is on all of you. I LOVE to post new stuff and it pained me not to be able to blog for over 2 whole weeks.

I'll start with a few fun photos of my friend Brekke. A few weeks ago I recieved a random text message from Brekke (as most of her texts are) that said and I quote "I wish I had a pair of suspenders.. I don't know why, I just do. I would wear them everyday!"


Well dear Brekke.. ask and you shall recieve!! And you better be wearing them EVERYDAY!!


6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your bogging too! I'm glad you're back....
By the way, nice suspenders!!!

~Joann

Heartward Bound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

yay, you're back! Now you just have to come up here! :)

CaRo said...

Hi!
I keep saying: I love your photograph. The last post, with the baby and pathers is so beautiful!
bye bye

CaRo

CaRo said...

Hi!
I keep saying: I love your photograph. The last post, with the baby and pathers is so beautiful!
bye bye

CaRo

Danielle said...

I gave you an award, Chapter 5.

!!!

:)