Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Extravaganza!

It's so great to be home in Maryland and so close to all my family. I love being able to make the family get-togethers, the baby showers, the birthday parties and the holiday fun. Sunday I headed out to Virginia to my cousin's house for the Easter Extravaganza and it was so nice to be surrounded by people who I love and who love me.
Here are a few photos that I got during the day.
Kaia and my Uncle Chuck This next photo is not very tecnically correct but I really like it, probably because I love the people in it so much. I just love the connection and comfortable familiarity between Kaia and great-grandmother "GG" Spotlight on all the kiddos
First up: Avery
And big brother Alec

Kaia
Gillian
And Sophie!
I was playing around with my wide angle lens and thought it was really funny how out of proportion Sophie looks. Its not a very flattering angle but she didn't really seem to mind.
A little mommy daughter love.
Usually it's only their girls that get plastered all over my blog but this time I snuck a photo of Elena and CD looking happy in love.


And lastly the droolworthy peanut butter eggs that are a tradition in my family. They are so delicious and I'm really sad that I already ate all the ones I stole to bring home.
Elena~ (*lip quivering*) if you love me at all please mail me more eggs!!! I can't possible wait until next Easter!

To all my family~ thanks for being so fantastically real, fun, quirky and genuinely full of love. I love you!!

1 Comment:

Danielle said...

So nice!

I love the one of Kaia and GG. That's "the one" that chokes me up!

Your family is so beautiful!