Thursday, March 20, 2008

WPPI in Las Vegas

I just got back home from traveling (yet again!) This time I was in crazy Las Vegas at the WPPI convention and trade show. (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) It was a whirlwind (and sleep deprived) trip full of amazing photographers, fabulous parties, new friends and brilliant speakers. I had such a great time rooming with my great friend Nicole and my head is just spinning with all the new ideas and inspiration that I have buzzing around up there.

I didn't take many photos throughout the convention but I do have these fun photo booth photos from Becker's party.

First up Nicole and I


The party was hosted by the super talented wedding photographer, Becker. Check out his website for some drool worthy photos.
Anne Ruthmann is Nicole's mentor and a new friend. She is a brilliant photographer and a beautiful person willing to share so much of her knowledge and time to other photographers.
We had way too much fun in the photo booth.

Next up is Carmen, Nicole, me and Anne.
On our last day in Vegas, Nicole and I rented a car and drove into the desert to take some photos of each other. Here are a few of my favorites that I captured of the lovely Nicole.






I played around with the next photo so I showed it before and after.



4 Comments:

Frances said...

the pic of Nicole in the corner with her camera just HAS to be made into note paper... it is perfectly suited.

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

i have sausage legs.... ;)

Armin de Fiesta said...

WPPI rocked! I've been working on getting our mutual friend Erin J to go next year. I thought [b]ecker's party was pretty cool too!

Danielle said...

Mmmmmm. Sausage....