Sunday, March 30, 2008

Avery & Alec in Downtown Annapolis

My cousin Josh was in town last week from Charlston SC with his wife Sharla and their adorable kids Alec and Avery. They were staying in Virginia with my aunt and uncle but made the drive to Annapolis to hang out for the afternoon. I had so much fun hanging out with their family, my mom and my aunt Laura. We just walked around downtown, went in a few shops and took a bunch of pictures. Nothing too overly exciting, but a great day all the same.
One of my favorite photos of the day is this one of Alec's legs with Josh and Sharla in the background. Alec and I entertained ourselves by taking jumping shadow pictures. That is until Alec hurt his ankle when I started asking him to jump off of things.
*Alec, next time we will have you stretch before we do photos.


Avery hammed it up for pictures once she woke up and warmed up to me. It must be really weird to wake up in a stroller walking around a strange city surrounded by people you hardly see.



We went out to eat next and Alec looked so small sitting at the bar. It was kinda funny. He's watching the baseball game but I think he might have been drinking too. He was kinda slurring his words as we were leaving.
I love this shot of Avery and Josh

Love you guys! I'll come visit soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks again for a great day:)

Danielle said...

Love Alec sitting at the bar, and Avery with her dad!

So cute! I also LOVE the two side by side of Alec jumping and his shadow! Great idea for older kids- cool shots!

Great job!!!

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

These are great, Stevie!
you're my family session inspiration :)