Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Griffin & Lilly

Keeping in the theme of twins here are 2 more that I just love. Griffin & Lilly. They are getting so big and talking so much that I couldn't believe it, but still just as sweet as can be. I had a great time spending the morning with them on Saturday.
I just love this shot of the 2 of them having tea






Lilly's jacket is the cutest ever!
Griffin had to refuel towards the end or the session.
These kids are so cool and really into music. Lilly's favorite song is "teardrop" by Taylor Swift and they even know the words. These photos are the kids mesmerized by Griffin's favorite video, Jordan Sparks "Tatoo" It was so cute to watch.

This one I was playing around with a little but i really love both of the photos of Lilly with her Dad Casey.

As usual, I had a great time with you all! Thanks guys!

1 Comment:

CaRo said...

Hi!
I love the last 2 photos with the father and daughter.
bye bye

CaRo