Sunday, February 10, 2008

Buster part deux

Friday I had lunch with my cousin Phoebe and her adorable baby Buster. I couldn't believe it was time for photos again since it feels like just last week that I was there doing newborn photos. You can check out photos of just how itty bitty he was at a 2 1/2 weeks here. Well Buster is a whopping 5 months now and just so yummy! Seriously I could just eat him up...

I just love this face

What a perfect little lip
I played dress up with Buster since he has the coolest clothes. I just loved this shirt! Buster celebrated the event by spitting up on each outfit immediately upon being dressed. He thought it was funny.


He even rocks Vans.


Love you!

1 Comment:

Danielle said...

Besides Buster being totally adorable- I want that T-shirt!! Too cute!!!