Friday, October 09, 2009

Nebraska ~ the good life

Recently I ventured out to Nebraska for a fun filled trip full of lots of photo shoots with both new faces and familiar ones. I just love being out in Nebraska and every time I head back there it just feels so comfortable and familiar. I just love everything about it. Enjoy these few sneak peeks from all of my sessions.

Jordan's senior session

The Holloway family stole my heart!

Julie and her fabulous family

Mckensie, Christian and Brooklyn rock my socks off every time

Treven and Eric

Hudson, Mason & Jackson - I love familiar faces!!

My friend Danielle's handsome boys Jake and Jase

Maria and Josh
Ella
Jake's senior session

Jake was also joined by his 5 amazing siblings.

Little Mirabel belongs to my dear friend Ryan and his beautiful wife Christi


many many more soon...

1 Comment:

Kari Crowe said...

you seem crazy busy!!! great osts!