Sunday, October 11, 2009

Danielle & Bobby ~ Engagement Session

Meet Danielle and Bobby. I have known Danielle for almost 2/3's of my life ever since I transferred Elementary schools in 5th grade. We lived just a few miles from each other from the time we were 10 through high school and were such a part of each other's lives growing up. We vacationed with each other's families, shared laughs, tears and sleepovers and spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on the phone. Its great to be able to spend so much time with another person over the years to see them change from a shy, giggly curly haired girl into such an amazing, successful and beautiful woman. I was beyond thrilled when Danielle and Bobby decided to hire me to be photograph their wedding which was just this past weekend in Naples FL. That post will be coming soon and in the meantime enjoy my favorites from their engagement session in Georgetown.

This one is one of my favorites from the day.




Danielle probably won't be thrilled that I posted this one since she told me during the shoot that she hates photos of her laughing but I couldn't help myself. I just adore this one. She is just looks so happy and carefree.








Congratulations to you both!

0 Comments: