Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Keira & Tim are married!



All the bridesmaids dresses has pockets and I found it fantastic

All the studly men







Keira made a stunning bride.













I love their expressions



Are these two gorgeous or what?!









I love random finds like this awesome mirror that I found in one of the little buildings.

and I super duper 'heart' this wall. This is probably my favorite venue I have ever shot at.











What can I say about Keira and Tim? Just that they were the most AMAZING couple ever in life. They are funny, sincere, adorable, silly, down to earth and just overall awesome. It was a wonderful day.. one that I will be talking about for a very long time. *headhorn*

3 Comments:

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

fantastic! every one! the bridal party shots are wonderful- especially the one with the groom laughing :) and of course i love the painted heart photos!!

Danielle said...

Love the mirror pic!! They are all fantastic! Keira and Tim are awesome!! Great, great wedding day!

Hickok Photography said...

Never seen the kent manor look so good! You are seriously amazing!!