Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catching up... nebraska style

I had a lot of glorious photo shoots while I was out in Nebraska and I'm finally getting all caught up on all of them. Grab a cup of coffee because this post is a big one.













With momma Joellen. You can see where she gets her beauty
Rain at the end of the week kept pushing back my appt with Maria, Josh and Ella but it definitely ended up being worth the wait. Congratulations Josh and Maria on your upcoming wedding.




Love this face!



After several years i was finally able to work with Kim and her amazing family.







You'll recognize Jake from the above session. He had double the photo fun when we went off around downtown Omaha for his senior session.




I love to shoot senior sessions so it was great to be able to work with so many amazing seniors this trip. Each one different from the rest in so many ways. All beautiful and amazing individuals.
Meet Jordan









Until next time Nebraska....

0 Comments: