Monday, July 13, 2009

Brian and Shelly ~ Omaha Nebraska Wedding Photographer

Brian and Shelly were married on a gorgeous day surrounded by their closest friends and family. They are the absolute sweetest, most genuine people you could ever meet and treated me as though I was a close friend. I don't think I even need to mention how stunning Shelly is! An absolute beauty!
Brian and Shelly chose to see each other before the ceremony making them one of my favorite types of couples. This allowed us to get all the photos taken before hand freeing them up to just relax and have fun the rest of the day. Here are a few from their 'first sight'

Brian anxiously awaiting his bride.
















I just love this series of Shelly and her grandfather. What a character!


Note the very tired ring bearer in the bottom right. :)



Since we did all the photos before the ceremony we had a little extra time to go play at the park.









The rings on the heart shaped wine stoppers.

Love it!

Thanks for trusting me with your big day. Congratulations to you both!!

1 Comment:

johnwaire | photo said...

great coverage stevie!