Monday, March 16, 2009

Rhys & Brynn

I had a fabulous photo shoot last week with twins Rhys and Brynn. How cute is their little family?!

Stacy and Iwan were just beaming with pride at their new little miracles.
I just adore this series.



They love to hold hands


Stacy and Rhys are so completely natural as parents. It's so amazing that how a little over 3 months ago they had no babies and now they have 2 and that immediately they are just amazing parents. I just love how comfortable Iwan is with Brynn. He's got the perfect dad balance here with pacifer in the mouth, bottle perched and gently stroking her face with his finger to soothe her. Love it.



There bedroom door was so cool so I had to incorporate it in the photos.


Of course Spike had to get in on the action.

Iwan's mom was in town all the way from Hong Kong and I'm so glad that we were able to get photos of her with her very first grandbabies.
3 generations

Love this one too.

Poor Spike!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest twin pics ever!!

shakti space designs said...

I love the pics of Spike. Boston's are my favorite. Okay, the twins are pretty cute too. Kudos to the mother for looking so good after birthing twins.

I'm new to your blog - I'm an Unravelling student lurking through the blog roll.