Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thomas turns 1

I first got to photograph these little cuties in the late summer of last year when Thomas was just a chunky baby. Well, now he's just turned one and he's busier than ever. I just love watching all my clients grow.

A little brother interaction.






Thomas and his grandpa are best friends and my favorite part of the whole session was documenting their relationship and marveling at the connection between the 2 of them. Man, I have the best job!!!



They were all just so sweet and cuddly and scrumptious I could have just hung out with them all day. This best was when this little guy comes running up to me all excited once he got 'camera ready' and says "Smell my hair!!!" ...... Delicious!


It wouldn't be a birthday celebration shoot without some yummy cupcakes.

0 Comments: