Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tara & Jesse

I had a fabulous engagement session last weekend in historic Ellicott City. It was a gorgeous day to explore around a new city. I have been wanting to scope it out for awhile now Tara and Jesse gave me the perfect opportunity. These 2 are sweet, fun and put up with all my crazy ideas. I had a great time spending the afternoon with them.












Tara kept saying she couldn't relax and look natural in front of the camera but i think she did great. I just LOVE this next one.













These next two on the wall are my favorites from the day.





They are just so cute together. I love this next sequence.




2 Comments:

Heather said...

stevie so nice meeting you! love this session! your work is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

All great, but especially that last shot is great!

lovely meeting you. let's keep in touch!