Monday, May 05, 2008

Lizzie & Carter

It's time for another visit with Carter and Lizzie! It's so amazing to see just how much they change in between each of my visits. Lizzie has just turned 2 yrs old and she is just getting so big and really becoming her own little person. It was fun to follow her around for a little while to get a glimpse of her world. Here are a few of my favorites.





I was trying to teach Lizzie how to make a wish on a dandelion. Well actually I left the wish part out (thought she might still be a little young for that part) and was just trying to get her to blow on it. Apparently it was more fun to try to bite it. Since it happened way too fast for me to stop it from happening I took advantage of it and photographed it instead.
Carter came over and bulldozed Lizzie after that. He was tired of sitting on the photo sidelines.



Then it was down to the beach for some lunch and some fun in the sand. Playing on a sandy shore is good for the soul.


And for a look in the past here is an old image from when I first met Lizzie at only a few months old.
Happy Birthday Lizzie!!!!

2 Comments:

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

these are beautiful, Stevie.

Danielle said...

These are really gorgeous! Maybe one of the best sets I can remember.

Lizzie eating the dandelions is hysterical and so cute!