Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Logan in Downtown Annapolis

I met Brian, Erica & Logan in Downtown Annapolis last week for their lifestyle family session and it was the awesomest ever!! They are really laid back, super fun, adorable and most importantly willing to go along with any of my goofy ideas. I couldn't have asked for a better combination.
Annapolis was super crowded so we headed to a side street where we had plenty of room to run around.
This might be my favorite photo of the day! But I have LOTS of favorites so I had to post quite a few.
Logan is so stinkin cute! It took him a little while to totally warm up to me but once he did he was totally into it.


Ooh this one might be my favorite.

I couldn't pass up a good reflection.


Since Logan was being a rockstar during our shoot we all took a break for some Ben & Jerry's.
I also really love this shot of Logan looking through his shirt.

And just when you thought it couldn't any better than the afternoon we'd already had we headed on to the BEACH.



Brian, Erica & Logan: thanks so much for the fantabulous afternoon! It was great to share in a day in the life of your beautiful family.

3 Comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Those are so adorable and fun! You do so great with the kids!

Peter Bang said...

Long time no comment! haha. These are such fun shots Stevie!

Neal said...

Hey Stevie T! I was just popping in to say "Hi!" :)

Way to ROCK Annapolis!!!!