Monday, April 21, 2008

Kyle & Katie

I first met Kyle and Katie back in 2006 and it was great to get to see them again. They have the cutest blue eyes and super blonde hair and it was fun to see how much they've grown since last time. And the kids weren't the only ones growing recently .. the whole family is growing by 1 whole person (probably as I'm posting these photos :) So they took this time to capture some images of their adorable family during this fleeting stage in life.


This next one is one of my favorite family photos ever.








Thanks for letting me share in this fun time in your family's life... I can't wait to meet your new baby girl!

2 Comments:

Danielle said...

This swing picture is probably my favorite picture of ALL TIME!

I love it! Beautiful family! Great shot!!!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Love the light in these, great moments captured!