Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Last Day in Chicago

I was in Chicago for a fantastic workshop with Audrey Woulard www.alwphotography.com I learned so much on natural lighting, business, photoshop etc. I can't wait to put into effect the things that I learned and take my business to a whole new level. Here are a few of my favorite photos. Our senior models were absolutely beautiful!
Our little models were adorable as well!






Now on to a totally different subject:
The city of Chicago has been used in several of my favorite movies and although these photos aren't the best (because I was snapping them out the window of a moving trolley) I thought I would share a few with you.
This Church was used in many of the church scenes in My Best Friends Wedding with Julia Roberts.
This sculpture was in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
This Fire Station was used in many scenes of Backdraft with Kurt Russell
And this building was in the very climactic scene of one of my all time favorite movies growing up. Adventures in Babysitting with Elisabeth Shue.
It was a fantastic visit to Chicago and I can't wait to visit again!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

great shots - wow, adventures in babysitting is one of my all time faves too!!!!!