Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Danielle & Bobby are married!

Geez! I've been away from my blog for awhile. It's been such a crazy holiday season so my poor blog has been suffering. But not for long. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I have TONS and TONS of shoots to post. Starting with the fabulous Danielle & Bobby. You might remember them from their engagement session here. Danielle and I have been friends since we were 10 years old and I was beyond thrilled to be able to document her big day.
One quick shot from the rehearsal dinner....




I spent many many evenings at Danielle's house while we were growing up. Many dinners, pool parties and lots of laughs with her amazing, high spirited family. I don't think I've ever seen her mother Nancy look so beautiful. Doesn't she just glow?









I was lucky enough to have my extremely talented friend Nicole by my side for this wedding. She got the next 2 images.









I love this image that Nicole got of Bobby holding his grandfather's hand during family portraits.
















the next 4 images all beautifully captured by Nicole.


















While I was doing bridal party portraits, Nicole had a chance to play around with my new lensbaby lens and I love what she got with it.








Danielle's parents, Nancy and Kenny, are such an amazing couple and I don't think I've ever seen a couple more in love after all these years together.


















We couldnt' pass up the coconut for the ring shot.












Congratulations to you both!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking all over for this!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity