Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nebraska Mini Sessions

On my recent trip to Nebraska I arranged a handful of shoots at a farm in Louisville. I love a rustic location and this one has all kinds of fun barns and buildings full of treasures, old furniture and vintage trunks. It was my playground for the week that I was there. The first day of shooting I did mini sessions inthe morning and my friend Danielle arranged to park her fathers old Chevy truck on the property to use as well. It was a great addition. Of course I had to make sure that Danielle brought her boys over for some photos on grandpa's truck.
Meet Jase & Jake












Mason, Hudson, & Jackson.










their cousin Treven joined the boys for a couple



Then Treven and his dad Eric had their own session. They have a great relationship and were so fun to photograph.



Love this one









I have worked with McKenzie, Christian and Brooklyn a lot over the past years so I was thrilled when they signed up for a session.



Mike never ceases to crack me up at all of our sessions. Check out that belly!









Lots more sessions from Nebraska to come....

0 Comments: