Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Susan and Brian

Meet the beautiful Susan and Brian. They had a lovely outdoor ceremony in York PA and it was an honor to be a part of it.

The girls working hard to get Susan all buttoned up ;)



I had the pleasure of being assisted by my sister Sara for this wedding and I love this shot she got of the cutie ring bearer looking on at all the groomsmen.



Susan looked simply stunning


My favorite shot of the day.




I couldn't resist posting this shot of the Thriller dance. Betsy (in the green dress) and her hubby Tad (all the way to the left) were my fabulously awesome wedding clients from last year. I just love seeing familar faces at weddings :)
Congratulations Susan and Brian!

1 Comment:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

I love these photos! I can't even pick a favorite, there are so many amazing ones :-) Thanks for the photography inspiration!