Thursday, September 10, 2009

Amelia, Lyla and Annika ~ Baltimore Maryland Children's Photographer

Another fabulous session with some of the most adorable little girls ever. They are classic, dainty, beautiful, giggly, girly, funny and lovely and I adore every session I have with them. And trust me, there have been LOTS!! Each one gets better than the one before bringing you my favorite session with them to date.... this one including their momma Amy. Aren't they lovely? I don't know what you call the little hand games like Miss Mary Mack... but I loved them as a child and I loved that they did them during their photo session.



Sooo fun!
This photo session was a suprise present for their dad for his birthday. I almost don't want to show him because this is the day he is going to realize he has to lock up his daughters. Wowza! They just keep getting more and more beautiful!





I love this tree


There is something that I just love about this next image.

Amy and I share a love of all things vintage and I have always coveted the sink in her kitchen. This time I coudln't resist using it for the photos.


But dont' stop there.... view more of their session on their slideshow here.

2 Comments:

Danielle said...

WOW! My favorite of all time!! I love these!!

Gorgeous girls! Great job, Stevie!!!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous work! I love each and every one.