Saturday, August 01, 2009

Lyndsay & Sadie

Meet Lyndsay and Sadie. I just absolutlely love seeing my clients grow throughout the years and its always so much fun to get to spend time with these 2 little girls. I haven't seen them since little Sadie was just a couple months old and it's unbelievable how big they are now.
They are so sweet and snuggly and their eyes!.. Oh their eyes! They are just hypnotizing.
I love this shot with their beautiful momma Shannon.


How could you ever say no to this face.






I love Sadie's wild hair in this one!


















2 Comments:

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

sometimes i want to have babies just so you can photograph them :) love you, love these photos- just beautiful!

Kari Crowe said...

my fav family sess of yours by far...the one with the stuff animal is epic:)