Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kyra & Muryn ~ Nebraska Lifestyle Family Photographer

One of my priorities during my trip to Nebraska was to photograph my friends Marci and Nacho and their beautiful little girls. Marci and Nacho own the Double Down Bar and Grill that I used to work at part-time when I was living in NE and they quickly became some of my dear friends. Nacho is in the Army Reserves and recieved notice of his deployment around the time that I was moving back to Maryland. He was sent to Kuwait for a year and was away from his family for 15 months total including training. It was so painful for both him and his girls to be away from each other for so long and I couldn't wait to be able to capture their relationship now that he is safely returned. Kyra made a sand heart Nacho and Marci are getting ready to open a new bar down the road on an old riverboat. Since it was still empty we went down and checked it out for a few photos.

Marci and Nacho are hot hot hot!





Muryn once again safely tucked in daddy's arms





It was great to see you while I was in town and I can't wait to see you all again!

0 Comments: