Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Superman and Rainboots and everything in between - Annapolis Maryland Lifestyle Photographer

A few weeks ago I had a fabulously fun lifestyle photo session that rocked my world. The goal was a 'Day in the Life' session that was laid back and relaxed and really portrayed a normal Saturday in their house. It was filled with laughter and silliness, superheroes and mud puddles. So much fun!!












superheroes still need snuggle time with dad :)
and their mom












This is my favorite image of the day and pretty much my favorite family image ever.





Snack time!!

Then it was out to jump in the puddles and play in the mud.











6 Comments:

Danielle Mahoney said...

These made me LAUGH!

then just smile.

Then cry.

All in such a fantastic way!

We had SO much fun, and I LOVE THESE!! Thank you!

Nicole said...

Those are fantastic!!! Such a great family...wish I could be related to someone as cool and goodlooking as them.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics - and the mother is darling in that apron - good job - Kathi Park, Colorado

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

AMAZING!!! And Fluffernutters!! Score! My momma used to make those for us :)

Cameron Ingalls said...

YUM! LOVE peanut-butter-fluff! and LOVE these images... I want to be a kid in that family. ;)

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

These are so stinking adorable! What a fun day!