Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 Beautiful Sisters ~ Maryland Lifestyle Photographer

Meet Emily and Phoebe. These gorgeous sisters are sweet, funny, successful, devoted wives and mothers and all around fabulous! They are also my cousins. Over this past weekend they hired me to come over and take some family photos for both of their families and I couldn't have been more excited. I couldn't wait to get my chance to document their family dynamics and was even a little nervous since I wanted to be able to provide them with beautiful images that did justice to the beauty of their love for their families.

The day did not disappoint. We had the most beautiful day that we have had all spring and my friend the sunflare was all around! I'll spare you more of my ramblings and get right to the good stuff but I will tell you that my heart just swells when I look at these photos. I promise there are many many more that I will be sharing from this day but I couldn't wait to at least post some of my favorites as I did my initial look through.

First up Emily with her husband Mike and their daughter Grace.



I love everything about this next image.
Next .... Phoebe her husband Eric and their son Buster.I big puffy heart this next photo!


Do I have a gorgeous family or what??!! Thanks for letting me follow you all around for the evening!

1 Comment:

littlem said...

Love the header shot in the bath.