Monday, March 30, 2009

Planning your clothing with Polyvore.com

Need help planning your clothing for an upcoming photo shoot. Go to www.polyvore.com

This is so fun!! I recently had a new client forward me a link to her outfit choices for her upcoming family photo shoot and I just had to share it. Warm Photo Set

click on the following link to see this selection in your web browser and see a break down of all the items and the stores that they came from. http://www.polyvore.com/warm_photo_set/set?id=7430088



From what I understand so far you can find different images from all over the web (or add your own photo if you already own the item) and put them all together and one place so you can see how everything will look all together. It will show you an overview of the whole outfit (or in this case outfits for the whole family) as well as all the individual pieces so you can see where they come from and purchase them online.

I think this is such a great resource for pre-planning your outfits for an upcoming photo shoot. I definetely would recommend trying this out for yourself. I also plan on gathering a few looks that I think would look great and cohesive for a photo shoot and sharing them here on the blog in the future.

0 Comments: