Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Ryan

Introducing baby Ryan.... Sweet, adorable, expressive, serious, snuggly, squishable Ryan. I could have taken pictures of him for hours. I got a little carried away with this blog post so I'll get right to all the many many pictures.
Lauren and Jason are just the sweetest parents and they are complete naturals.







I love this face!
And both of Ryan's chins :)

Lauren's mom was in town from Hawaii and I LOVE this photo of the 3 generations.

Jasons's sis and brother in law came over for the day so of course I had to get them in a little photo shoot of their own. They are so fun with each other and laughed the whole time.

Jason's parents beaming over their first grandchild


He has the most striking blue eyes.
I LOVE this face too!!

The dogs were feeling left out so we brought them out for a few photos too.








0 Comments: