Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Emily & Conor

Meet Emily & Conor. They are cousins of the adorable twins, Cole and JD that I posted a few weeks ago. I have had the pleasure of photographing Emily several times before but this was my first time meeting new addition Conor who is soooo precious. I was a little worried about this session since it started raining a little on my way to their house. However, it cleared up long enough for us to run around the beach and get some great images. I love this first shot of Emily snuggling up with Conor.




I love how Conor looks in this one. He just looks like he's taking it all in. I wish I knew what he was thinking.




Conor snuggling with his beautiful momma.

The water was freezing but Emily didn't care at all. She LOVED it!







1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh- Emily kicking around in the water is the cutest thing EVER!

Looks like so much fun!

Great job, Stevie.