Sunday, October 05, 2008

Emma & Riley

I have to take a brief moment and do a little spotlight on this family that I just adore. They are one of my original clients when I officially started my photography business and have invited me into their most precious moments to document their growing family. I met Emma when she was only 3 months old and now she is turning 4. Which made me realize that my photography business is now turning 4! I can't believe it. It's amazing how fast time goes by. I can honestly say that I have probably taking this family's photos about 10 times in the last 4 years and there is really something to be said about having the same photographer through the years and the relationship that develops. I have been there since Emma was a itty bitty baby, then crawling, learning to walk and talk and develop into a beautiful young lady. I was there for maternity photos when Riley was just a little bun in the oven and again when Emma was interacting with her new baby sister and then watching that new precious baby grow and become her own individual. I've captured holidays and new playrooms, played dress-ups and chased Jack the dog all the while developing and growing our relationship until now the kids are so comfortable with me and the camera that it doesnt' even feel like a photo shoot anymore. It's just getting together with friends, playing and having a great time. My heart absolutely melted when I arrived at Quiet Water Park last week and Emma came running and gave me the biggest, sweetest hug ever. I can't help but smile just thinking about it.
Now on to the good stuff.... our best session yet! Ever since Riley was born we always try to get that great shot of the 2 girls together and this time I think we nailed it. Aren't they beautiful?
LOVE IT!!












This is my favorite photo from the day and made me all teary eyed while I was editting it. It really shows the love and connection between mother and daughter.





With the exception or the maternity session I don't think we've ever gotten photos of just Nadine and Andy together so I made sure to get that this time. Love this one!


Thanks again for trusting me with all your family images!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

we LOVE LOVE LOVE them! thanks for capturing our family through the years... the way that only you can. Nadine:)