Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ocean City Beach Patrol Crew Competitions

My super awesome cousin Jake is the Crew Chief for Crew 17. They pretty much dominate this competition every year and this year was no exception. This year, their crew's theme was Vikings and what a handsome group of Vikings they are. My cuz is in the back row center, (yes, with the colander on his head)Jake in action.
Celebrating their 1st victory of the competition.
Other Crew's got in on the costume action too. These guys were hysterical.
I particularly liked the Miami Vice look.And the acid wash demin trenchcoat was classic.

Jake harnessed the power of the silver Darth Vadar to lead his crew of Vikings to Victory once again.






The Chase...
And the take down.



Until next year....

4 Comments:

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

hot

Danielle said...

These are hilarious!

Val said...

Oh my goodness, I was there too! It would have been great to run into you. I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

where did you find the costumes?