Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Catching up

I'm trying hard to get caught up on editting and in the meantime I thought I would show you lots of fun photos that I did for a few of my friends while in Nebraska.
First of my friend Teresa's little girl Piper. She is absolutely the cutest sweetest little baby girl ever!


My friend Danielle's boys Jase and Jake were on here a few weeks ago but I also did a session at the park with their adorable cousins .






Then on to my dear friend Monica's 3 cuties. I just can't believe how big they are getting. I've done their photos lots of times before but this was definetely the most fun. So cute!





Don't my friends make beautiful children?

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you luv all the photo's!!! When are you coming back I just pretend your still here...and really busy!! Tell everyone Hello.. Luv Monica