Friday, June 27, 2008

Muryn & Kyra

When I was living in Nebraska I worked part-time at Double Down Bar & Grille and loved it! One of the owners, Nacho, is in the Army Reserves and he is currently serving on a 13 month tour of duty in the Middle East. I'm so proud of him for maintaining such a positive attitude during this time and my thoughts and prayers are with him. Since I know how much he is missing his girls I got together with his wife Marci and daughters Muryn & Kyra to capture a suprise photo shoot of all the important women in Nacho's life.










Now I just have to figure out what to do with the photos that I can send to Nacho. If anyone has any fun ideas for photo gifts that can also stand up to the intense elements of the desert let me know!!

1 Comment:

Danielle said...

The three of them laughing on the blanket, the third one, just put a big knot in my throat.. what a great moment!