Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Your fix of adorableness!!!

One of my wonderful clients McKenzie hosted a portrait party last week. This means she had all of her friends come over to her house and I did mini photo shoots. By hosting, McKenzie had to organize the photo shoot shedule, endure the chaos of me taking over her living room, and keep me fed. Luckily, she knew that my favorite food was sandwiches and this one did not disapoint! :) In exchange McKenzie gets to spend the day in a whirlwind of visits from friends and get great new images of her kiddos. She also gets a special suprise gift (but even she doesn't know what that is)
Ok on to the pictures.... Starting with McKenzie's crew.
Karsyn, Emma & Preston




Payton has been on my blog several times before and she hams it up more and more each time I see her.

I love when she wears these little vintage looking dresses. Such a doll!

I also got a chance to meet a bunch of new kids which is always fun. Almost all of the rest of the kids in this post are new faces.

Such a beauty! Bethany, Bettina & Brianna are so sweet. They have a baby brother Corban that definetely rules the show but it was a little too chilly for him to come outside. We got some cute photos of him inside though.
Corban
next up; super cute, Avie, baby Henry & Nate


Karsyn got to visit with lots of friends that day!
Matthew and Conor are 2 little cuties that I photograph regularly




A few more new faces
Zach
Ethan
Alyssa


Noah was absolutely hysterical and full of endless energy!! He had me cracking up the whole time.





And one more to show that he can be a total sweetheart too!


These guys were really fun!! Most older kids don't want their photos taken because they think it's going to be boring or stuffy. So I tried a different take on their photo shoot to make it fit more with their fun personalities. I'm happy with how they turned out.



It was a great and exhausting day! Thanks for everything McKenzie! Enjoy your photos

0 Comments: