Friday, April 18, 2008

A few quirky tidbits!

Well I have found myself tagged once again which must mean that I'm so interesting that people really want to know more internal workings of my mind.


Here's how the tagging works:


After being tagged by my friend Danielle I have to share 6 random facts about myself and then tag 6 more people to pass on the funness to others.



ok on to the facts:


1. I actually kinda like the smell of my dog's breath. I swear sometimes that it smells like graham crackers.


2. I often will plan what I eat based on the condiments that go with it. For instance, I will plan a whole steak and potatoes meal if I'm craving A-1 sauce. Other condoments that I will plan meals around include but are not limited to: mustard, soy sauce, butter & sour cream.

3. I hate to brush my teeth but I love to wash my hands.

4. I'm an obsessive compulsive stuck in a procrastinator's body. Believe me the inner turmoil is incomprehensible.

5. I despise soggy food. It doesn't matter if it's a slightly soggy sandwich, a bowl of oatmeal, or enchiladas. It all makes me gag.

6. hmm.. I wish I had something really profound to share for my last fun fact but instead I'll close out by saying I like to put green olives on top of my spaghetti. And when I say like I mean I LOVE it!

Now I pass the torch on to:
FranieFran
Nicole
Erin J

2 Comments:

Danielle said...

You're weird. We shouldn't be friends.

:)

Kidding of course! I love you!

Heartward Bound said...

Come smell Max's breath. Slightly unpleasant and not quite graham crackerish, but delightfully potent for sure.