Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Future Photographer Hailey!

Yesterday I spent the day with Hailey (a 9th grader at Broadneck High School) who was job shadowing me for her English class. She wants to be a photographer so she followed me around for the day to see how it's done (at least according to me :)
Hailey and I go way back and I have been very close friends with her family for many years so it was an especially fun day for me.
First up, Hailey and I when I picked her up.

We spent some time in downtown Annapolis doing some great photos of Hailey which I will post tomorrow and then we headed over to Severn for our photo shoot with baby Emily. I showed Hailey a few things and then she took control, doing the majority of the shooting. The first 2 photos are mine and the rest are all Hailey's. I was very impressed with her photos.







Before I took Hailey home she wanted to do some more photos so she did a mini photoshoot of me. It's always fun to be on the other side of the camera from time to time. Hailey did a great job.. I just added a little bit of a vintage feel to them in photoshop.

While we were taking photos these dogs came up to act as a prop. I added some texture to this one. What do you think?
Stay tuned for photos from Hailey's photo shoot.

3 Comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

You look adorable! Hailey did a great job! And I DO love the texture on the one of you walking. I love textures and need to play around with them more...

Anonymous said...

She did a great job!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Hailey did well with these. I agree with Erin, they're beautiful! :)