Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Two by two!

I just adore this family. You might recognize twins Lucy and Gage from a previous post. I had the pleasure of shooting their momma Marcy's maternity photos a few moths ago. Now they have welcomed 2 more little babies into their lives and just wait till you see these adorable baby boys!

I just love the connection between Lucy and Gage.



This is Lucy's reaction to having 3 brothers



Lucy is a budding photographer. It was so cute to watch her take photos of the baby's feet.


All the craziness!




I can't wait to watch these little ones grow!

2 Comments:

Danielle said...

Okay- I know I'm sappy, but in every single set you have at least one that quite literally chokes me up. All in different ways.

These guys? I LOVE the one with the "connection" between Lucy and Gage! It SO says "mischief" in such an adorable way- like "Let's go! We are gonna teach these babies the ropes!"

Great job, Stevie! And these four are so precious!

Danielle said...

I also love your new title bar picture! The ones of just you were great, but this is one of my fav's! Cool shot! Great choice!!