Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Beautiful Nicole!!!!

I just got back from Michigan where I was visiting my super talented photographer friend Nicole.
Nicole had a wedding to shoot on New Years Eve so I flew in to second shoot for her. It was such a beautiful wedding and you can see a couple photos on her blog. they are gorgeous!
While I was in town Nicole asked me to do some photos of her for her website. I was a little nervous to do photos for another photographer since she might figure out that I don't always know what I'm doing but once we got started it was so much fun. We trekked across the University of Michigan campus to get some photos in the snow. It was freezing!!!!
But Nicole still managed to look gorgeous.
I love this photo of Nicole twirling around. I have to commend her for braving the cold. It was totally worth it.



The campus was so beautiful and there were so many places that I wanted to take photos but my frozen fingers only let us stop by a few of them.


Isn't she a beauty. She is also one of the sweetest most genuine people that you will EVER meet.
This next photo is definetely a favorite of mine.
Then we had some fun with the curtains. I had such a great time visiting! Can't wait till Vegas!

2 Comments:

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

Thank you so much, Stevie! I absolutely love them!

Love,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! Great job, Stevie! Nicole is beautiful! I love the first one you have up.