Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tara & Joe

Last weekend I had the pleasure of second shooting a wedding for Nicole Blair, a fabulous Michigan photographer. I had such a great time visiting Nicole and it was so fun to shoot with her.
Visit her blog for the more of her great photos of the whole day.
Here are a few of my favorites that I was able to grab during the day. Nicole's new fish eye lens arrived in the mail while I was visiting and I had so much fun playing around with it during the ceremony.

Tara & Joe were the most laid back couple and they are both so sweet and genuine. Not to mention, beautiful. I just adore you both!

Joe, looking studly.
Breathtaking Tara.




Here are a few of Nicole in action!!

1 Comment:

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

Thanks so much for shooting this with me! Your photos look great!
I can't wait for you to come back in December!
Wooo!