Friday, October 26, 2007

Max

I don't know where to begin with this little guy. Max belongs to Carrie and Mike, great friends of my family and mine. I have known him since he came home from the hospital and am just amazed everytime I see him. He is just the coolest 3 year old around and cracks me up all the time.
I almost lost it when i saw him greet me at the door with a huge growl and his dragon halloween costume. I wish this photo had sound so you could hear just how loud he was growling. Isn't he just the cutest with his little lower lip sticking out. This was right before he told me that he had dreams the night before about "hamburgers and hotdogs"

And in true boy fashion, Max found every puddle to stomp around in. It was just too cute to stop him.

Thanks Carrie and Max for hanging out with me yesterday!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO awesome - I cannot wait to see them all. We had lots of fun, despite nearly getting kicked out of the museum!