Thursday, October 25, 2007

Introducing Eden

Introducing Eden!! It was so wonderful to be able to do this photo shoot because Eden was born to 2 dear friends of mine, Scott and Taylor. I have been friends with Scott for almost 10 years. We met at the gym where we both worked after high school (I worked at the front desk and Scott was the maintenence assistant (aka. cleaning boy) He made me laugh every day at that job and is one of the sweetest, most genuine people. Now Scott is married to the beautiful Taylor who I absolutely adore. They are such a perfect match for each other and it was so great to be able to capture them interacting with new baby Eden.
I love black and white pictures so just I decided to do this post entirely in black and white. Here are a few of my favorites.










3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so amazing. They are an absolutely beautiful family. And the pictures you took are incredible!

Anonymous said...

Stevie, these pictures are so incredible! I absolutely love them! You should have seen Scott's face light up when he saw them. We cant thank you enough for producing such beautiful pictures. I am hanging them everywhere in my house. I knew that you would do great. You are destined for success!

Anonymous said...

Stevie,your pictures of my children are so incredibly beautiful that they took my breath away.You captured the very essence of Taylor,Scott and Eden and their family.We all know how wonderful and special they are,now everyone else can see ,too!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest from Roxi