Saturday, October 20, 2007

Homecoming!!

My sweet Hailey is growing up so fast. I used to nanny her and her brother Sam during the summer years ago and now she is in High School and going to Homecoming. I had the pleasure of taking some quick photos of Hailey and her adorable friends before they left for their big night out. Hope you girls had a great time and took lots of photos for me to see.

These girls are so much fun and absolutely beutiful. This photo is my favorite.





Hailey looking radiant!





I love this photo too!!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Stevie - you are the best! I knew you'd be able to capture the most perfect photos of these gorgeous girls! Thank you, thank you, thank you! These pics brought tears to my eyes seeing these beautiful young ladies that were once running around the hood as toddlers and young children. OMG!

Love you!
Shirli

Anonymous said...

Stevie these are incredible! Thank you so much!