Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Jodie

I flew in from California last week and now I'm in Nebraska shooting lots of portraits and 2 weddings. I will have lots more coming up so keep checking back.
Sunday I had the pleasure of hanging out with Jodie, Aaron and Justin again. This time to do photos of Jodie's growing belly. She is actually due tomorrow with a little girl! She looked so beautiful and was absolutely glowing. They just moved in to a great new house a few months ago and we were able to take advantage of the great yard.








Little boys left alone for even a few moments will end up with very dirty little hands.
I love this shot of Justin lounging.
If you ask Justin what he wants to name his new baby sister he says "Noodle" so Jodie incorporated that in her pre-baby pedicure. So cute!

Best of luck with your new arrival!!

0 Comments: