Friday, August 17, 2007

A Fairy Tale Wedding

I have been having the worst computer problems on top of being on a month long traveling extravaganza so this blog post is long overdue. Because they have been waiting patiently for a preview of their images I am going to post alot of my favorites. There were soo many great images from this wedding that is was so hard to narrow it down.
Faiye and Justin were married at Camelot of Upper Marlboro on a gorgeous (although pretty hot) day.
Faiye is absolutely beautful and made a stunning bride! The wedding party was HUGE! Here is a quick shot of the men before the ceremony.
I LOVE these shoes!
The ring bearer kept me cracking up all day. He was obviously loved by all the groomsmen.

As soon as the ceremony was over it was out to the humidity for some photos. It was so obvious how much Faiye and Justin really love each other.

.


There is something about this that i really like.


I love how you can faintly see Faiye and Justin smoochin in the backgroud of this photo.
Faiye had such a fairy tale wedding that we had to get some fairy tale shots. I just loved these huge windows lining the reception hall.

I love these last 2 images!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stevie,

My wife sent me your link. After viewing your blog, i just want to say you did an outstanding job with the pictures. On Monday, i plan on showing all my friends your website...you never know...you might have more customers. Thank you very much for all creativity and interests in the pictures for the wedding. I am beyond words with your effort. I will suggest you to everyone.

cristy cross said...

These are awesome pics girl! Love them!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.