Sunday, August 12, 2007

Driving down the California coast line!

For those of you who have been wondering where I am, I was in San Fransisco for an amazing workshop with Nate Kaiser of the Image is Found and Susan Stripling.(More on that later) and am currently driving down the coast towards LA. I am here with my mother and my "sister" Christina and we are having the time of our lives slowly working our way down stopping at random places and taking in the great views. We have been on the road about 4 days now and here are a few photos so far. The California redwoods.

Christina, my mom and I during on of of "touristy" stops to the Winchester Mystery House. The hard hats were actually required.






Lots more to come!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beuatiful! I love the last one... might have to talk about getting a print of that from you:)