Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Price Check!!

I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since I started Hocus Focus. I sure have come a long way since the days where I use to "practice" taking photos on my friends Christie's twin babies using a sheet tacked to the wall as a backdrop and a lighting rig consisting of Christie holding up a lamp. When I first started taking photos of children I had no idea that it would grow so quickly into a successful business that I get to enjoy every day.
Its been a long time coming but I am getting ready to release Hocus Focus version 2.0. I have been investing a lot of blood sweat tears and moola into learning new tricks in photography and photoshop so I can offer even more beautiful portraits to celebrate life. There will be lots of new exciting changes that you will be sure to love.
To accomodate for all of these changes you will notice in the next week that I will be changing all of my pricing on my website. If anyone has booked their appt. prior to that change then they will still follow the old pricing structure.
Stay tuned for other announcements and special blog-only discounts!!

0 Comments: