Friday, May 18, 2007

Lee & Meredith

While I was in Maryland I had the pleasure of photographing Lee and Meredith's wedding at St. St. Steven's Church in Crownsville. I had a great time at this wedding because Lee and Meredith were so laid back and they had such great family and friends. I walked away from the wedding really feeling like I had known everyone there for years. Thanks for a great day!

Lee is a huge Mets fan so Meredith suprised him by having a Mets patch pinned to her bouquet. The ring bearers even carried a ball of flowers in a catcher's mitt... such a cute touch!I love this shot of Meredith and her mother!


Meredith teaches 4th grade and a lot of her students came out to see their wonderful teacher get married.

Although the ceremony wasn't that long, not everyone was able to stay awake.


I don't even want to know how many photos of me turned up on those disposable cameras.




0 Comments: