Monday, April 09, 2007

Jaima & Erik

This was such a fun engagement session for me. Jaima and Erik are so cute together and we had fun just walking around town and looking for new places to shoot. Here are a few of my favorites.

First we went to the city pond which before Sunday I didn't even know existed.




Next up the trusty railroad tracks

I've always wanted to take pictures of a couple in front of these doors. I thought they turned out pretty cool.







Love this shot!
Thanks guys!! Can't wait to shoot for your wedding 07/07/07!!!!



3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! How do I get copies?

Love,
Erik's MOM

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great time Stevie!! Erik and I had so much fun (even with his big head in the way!) :>
Jaima and Erik

Anonymous said...

hi all, this is Krystel an Erik's cousine from France (Josie's daugther) I like the picture where you are in the air.. big kiss to all the family..